This is our ongoing dating tips blog for a successful dating experience on FindDate.
Dating tip rule no – 1 is always the first impression, it makes or breaks the date.
Be it your first impression on a online dating platform like FindDate or when you go on a physical date with the person you found on FindDate.
Five things which give best first impression on a date –
- Have your own profile picture. Fake profile picture shows insecurity and may not be well received by your date. So unless you are really Robert Downey Jr., don’t use his face as your profile picture.
Bonus : Check how to create your awesome profile for FindDate on messenger here.
- Be punctual – Reach your venue on-time, which was mutually decided earlier. Being late for the first date is a sin.
- Present yourself – Unless your date has a thing for being dirty, present yourself neatly.
- Owe up to the expectations – Remember, your date must be having some expectations about you. Show yourself as you did in the FindDate. It is definitely not okay to behave like a total stranger.
- Manage your schedules – Remember to cancel your appointments. Put your phone on ‘Do not disturb’ mode after your meet your date. If you try to project yourself as being busy, you are going to be busy without a date for ever.
Hope these tips helps you to make a perfect first impression to your date. Make sure you follow FindDate for more awesome dating tips. These tips will come in handy when you meet your date.
If you guys like to hear about something in specific, feel free to contact us over Facebook or Twitter.
Remember, FindDate is the Fastest & Safest way to find a Date ! No registration, no download, no waiting and completely free.
FindDate is the first chat-app network dating platform, date thousands of users seamlessly without the need to register, download or waiting to match profile. Start dating with your Facebook Messenger or Telegram.